The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Senior Center or Senior Services Cookbook
Across the nation, senior services and centers are publishing custom cookbooks to raise funds for special projects and commemorate anniversaries or events. Include favorite recipes from community members, families, and friends – your senior center cookbook will become a lasting keepsake for all who participate. No other fundraiser can do that!
Perfect Keepsake & Successful Sales
Many senior citizen services and centers are publishing cookbooks as fundraisers, including Area Agency on Aging, community centers, mobile meals and nutrition programs, foster grandparents programs, RSVP, Alzheimers groups, disability services, community living and home support, elder care, and more.
Selling your senior services fundraising cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your senior citizen center fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell senior citizen services cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Senior center cookbooks can be sold at cost for an affordable keepsake to commemorate events or promote your services.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your senior center fundraiser cookbook will capture the spirit of your center and members.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your senior center cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom senior services cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a senior center fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"I have to say the Morris Press cookbook was our all-time best fundraiser ever! We have received so many compliments on our books…we are very pleased with the outcome."
Amber Ridge Assisted Living Residence