The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Cover Design Considerations
Choose from many in-house inks for a custom cover or for wording on a full-color stock cover. You can even add gold or silver foil stamping to really make your cover shine! We have a large library of typestyles for wording from which you can choose. Put the finishing touches on your cover – after all, your cookbook is a labor of love.
- Full-color stock cover titles and subtitles may be printed in any in-house inks for FREE.
- Custom covers can be printed in any one in-house ink for FREE or in multi- or full-color for an extra charge.
- Liners printed in one or multiple in-house inks or in full-color are an extra charge.
Due to screen settings, colors shown may vary from the actual colors.
Foil Stamping Extra Charge
- Add elegance to your cover with gold or silver foil stamping for an extra charge.
- Foil stamping is available for text, borders,
and frames (NO fine detail, shading, or large areas with heavy coverage).
- Foil stamping is limited to the front cover (and spine on 3-Ring).
- Only certain typestyles are available for foil stamping (see below).
Cannot be accurately shown.
The typestyle you choose will enhance the appearance of your cover. We have an extensive typestyle library. If you have something else in mind, contact us.
Indicates typestyles available for foil stamping.
Extra Charge = Option for an extra charge