The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Copyrights & Trademarks
The entire contents of this site is copyrighted by Morris Press Cookbooks as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws. All material is made available in order to provide information about our company and products. Morris Press Cookbooks respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask others, including our competitors, customers, and users of this site, to do the same.
WE DON'T MIND if individuals download or make a single copy of a document or part of a document published by us on this site for personal use, as long as: (1) our name and copyright notice is prominently displayed on your copy, (2) you do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any medium, and (3) you do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
WE DO MIND and strictly prohibit downloading, copying, reproducing, modifying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, transferring, or creating derivative works from content, in whole or in part, of this site or other material owned by Morris Press Cookbooks for commercial purposes or in order to use material to avoid paying for our products. This includes material such as documents, parts of documents, logos, images, or printed material such as sales literature or actual products.
Morris Press Cookbooks owns several trademarks including typensave®, EZel™, You Supply the Recipes and We'll do the Rest™, All the Ingredients for Success®, and Morris Press Cookbooks™.
Unauthorized Use of Morris Press Cookbooks
Trademarks and Copyrighted Material
1. You may not use or register trademarks owned by Morris Press Cookbooks, including graphic symbols, logos, icons, or alterations thereof, as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
2. You may not use images owned by Morris Press Cookbooks, including graphic symbols, logos, icons, or any other images on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose.
3. You may not use a variation, phonetic equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Morris Press Cookbooks trademark for any purpose.
4. You may not use a Morris Press Cookbooks trademark or any other Morris Press Cookbooks-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. You may not use a Morris Press Cookbooks trademark, including Morris Press Cookbooks-owned graphic symbols, logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Morris Press Cookbooks’ affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. You may not manufacture, sell, or give-away merchandise or items bearing Morris Press Cookbooks trademarks or copyrighted material, including symbols, logos, icons, or slogans.
7. You may not imitate the Morris Press Cookbooks packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
8. You may not use or imitate a Morris Press Cookbooks slogan or tagline.
9. You may not use an identical or virtually identical Morris Press Cookbooks trademark as a second level domain name.
We welcome comments regarding our site and products. However, any communications (e-mail, mail, phone, etc.) sent to Morris Press Cookbooks shall become the exclusive property of Morris Press Cookbooks. Morris Press Cookbooks will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, and distribute any material or communications you submit for any purpose, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
For this reason, do not send us any communications that you do not wish Morris Press Cookbooks to own, including any confidential information or any creative material or ideas regarding new products or features, marketing or advertising strategies, or other improvements. We employ a highly qualified staff who continually research and may be working on similar ideas you have developed. This policy is to avoid confusion over ownership of new concepts.
Follow Us on PinterestFind Inpiration for Your Cookbook
Success Stories in the Media
Kathy Bello published a cookbook to share her love of cooking, laughing, and living. Kathy has dreamed of her own cooking show, so she's entered Oprah's "Your Own Show" contest.See More Success Stories
Testimonial: Custom Dividers
“We customized the dividers so that we could put reunion and family pictures in our book.”
Jody Heeney - Kearney, NE