The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Own School Band & Orchestra Cookbook
Across the nation, school bands and orchestras are publishing their own cookbooks to raise thousands of dollars. A collection of recipes from your group members and parents is also a fun and affordable way to celebrate accomplishments, preserve memories, and encourage group unity. No other fundraiser can do that!
#1 Way to Succeed
Making a school band or orchestra cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Cookbooks offer a unique way to promote your band or orchestra while preserving history and nostalgia.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your school band or orchestra fundraiser cookbooks will capture the group's spirit and pride.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your orchestra or marching band cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a band or orchestra cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing school orchestra or band fundraising cookbooks fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"I have been in education for 27 years and have completed many fundraiser projects. This was absolutely by far the best fundraiser I have been involved with. The quality of the product helped us sell them so quickly. We were sold out within 10 days of receiving the order!"
Northeastern High School – CTE
Elizabeth City, NC