The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Retirement Center Cookbooks
Across the nation, retirement centers and communities, assisted living facilities, and senior healthcare services are publishing their own cookbooks to raise funds for special projects and commemorate anniversaries and events. Include favorite recipes from your staff, volunteers, residents, families, and friends. Your retirement home cookbook will also become a cherished keepsake for all who participate!
Perfect Keepsake & Successful Sales
Selling your retirement center cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your retirement center fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell retirement home fundraising cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Retirement community cookbooks can be sold at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your retirement center cookbooks will capture the spirit of your staff, residents, and volunteers.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your retirement community cookbook with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, a custom retirement center cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a retirement center fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"The cookbook project not only provided us with a fundraising opportunity; it also turned out to be a community building exercise…Each one of our locations or communities has proudly been selling the cookbook at their various events."
Twin City Christian Homes