The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Restaurant Cookbook
Across the nation, restaurants, diners, cafes, bakeries, and even chefs are publishing their own cookbooks. Making a restaurant cookbook is perfect for anniversaries or events and also are ideal promotional and souvenir items that preserve history, rekindle food memories, and generate revenue. Plus, they encourage diners to keep coming back for more. No other promotional item can do that!
Success is on the Menu!
Making a restaurant cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer will ensure your restaurant cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why cookbooks are so successful include:
- Cookbooks are affordable items that help generate extra revenue.
- Buyers have a great souvenir to remember their dining experience, which reinforces loyalty.
- Restaurant cookbooks sell for 2–4 times their cost, so raising $500–$50,000 is easy.
- Cookbooks offer a unique way to promote your restaurant, identity, menu, and services.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your restaurant cookbooks will capture the spirit of your restaurant, diner, cafe, pub, or bakery.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Add personal pages with your restaurant information and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a restaurant cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a restaurant cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"My cookbooks arrived today, and when I opened the first box, I was never so happy and excited in my life. Your company did an outstanding job…Thank you for the great people you employ and for being dedicated to fulfilling dreams for people like me. Awesome!"
Verneda’s Kountry Kitchen