The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Own Club or
Country clubs, golf courses, tennis clubs, resorts, and yacht clubs across the nation are publishing their own cookbooks to promote their group or business, create fun souvenirs, and raise funds for worthy causes. Include best-loved recipes from staff and club members – your custom resort or club cookbook will become a cherished keepsake for all who participate. No other promotional item or fundraiser can do that!
Drive Your Sales!
Selling your country club, yacht club, or golf course cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer will ensure your resort cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a club cookbook is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell resort cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost, so earning $500–$50,000 is easy!
- Resort and club cookbooks also make affordable gift shop items, give-aways, and vacation mementos.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your yacht, golf, or tennis club cookbooks will capture the spirit of your members.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your resort cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom resort, country club, golf course, or yacht club cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a resort cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"Thanks so much…I can't begin to tell you how pleased everyone is…Please extend my sincere thanks to each staff member for their hard work…I look forward to doing Volume II with you."
Indian Hill Club