The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Nursing Home Cookbook
Across the nation, nursing homes are publishing custom cookbooks to raise funds for special projects and commemorate anniversaries or events. Include favorite recipes from community members, staff, families, and friends – your nursing home cookbook will become a cherished keepsake for all who participate. No other fundraiser can do that!
Perfect Keepsake & Successful Sales
Making a nursing home fundraising cookbook is easy. Our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your rest home cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why fundraising cookbooks are so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support good causes.
- Sell nursing home cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Nursing home cookbooks make an affordable and lasting keepsake.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your nursing home fundraiser cookbook will capture the spirit of your staff and residents.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your nursing home cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a rest home cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a nursing home fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"I couldn't be happier. Your service is absolutely outstanding! Our order was received earlier than I expected. I am more than satisfied…I will certainly recommend your company."