The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Methodist Cookbook
Across the nation, Methodist churches are publishing their own cookbooks to create lasting keepsakes or raise funds for worthy causes. A collection of recipes and remembrances from your congregation can preserve history, welcome new members, and create a renewed sense of unity within your church. Plus, Methodist church cookbooks are fun, affordable, and all members can participate.
Perfect Keepsake & Successful Sales
Selling your Methodist church cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your Methodist church fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell church cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Methodist church cookbooks can be sold at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake for your members.
Many church groups can benefit from a church fundraising cookbook:
- women’s ministries
- preschools & daycares
- mission projects
- outreach ministries
- church libraries
- choirs & worship teams
- youth groups
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your Methodist church fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your congregation.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your Methodist church cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom Methodist church cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a Methodist church fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable!
"I want to thank your company for helping us publish our cookbook…We have had many wonderful comments. I have heard several times that it is the best church cookbook [people] have seen."
United Methodist Women