The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Grocery Store Cookbook
Across the nation, grocery stores are publishing their own cookbooks to promote their products and services, celebrate an event or anniversary, or raise funds for worthy causes. A cookbook project is also a fun way to unite employees and customers and create a lasting keepsake. No other promotional item can do that!
Stock Up on Sales Success!
Making a grocery store cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer will ensure your supermarket cookbook is a huge success! A few reasons why grocery store cookbooks are so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy if proceeds benefit a good fundraiser.
- Sell supermarket cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily earn $500–$50,000.
- Cookbooks offer a unique way to promote your business, products, and services while generating great PR in your community.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your grocery store cookbooks will capture the spirit of your business.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your supermarket cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a grocery store cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a supermarket cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"I couldn't be happier. Your service is absolutely outstanding! Our order was received earlier than I expected. I am more than satisfied…I will certainly recommend your company."