The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish an Employee Cookbook
Across the nation, businesses are publishing their own cookbooks as a fun employee project, with many donating proceeds to a charitable cause. A company cookbook project is a fun way to unite employees, customers, and suppliers, and your employee cookbook will be a lasting keepsake that promotes your business and products.
Cooking Up Sales!
Making an employee cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer will ensure your employee fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell business cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Employee cookbooks also serve as affordable gifts to thank employees or commemorate anniversaries or other events.
Making a Cookbook is Easy
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your employee cookbooks will capture the spirit of your business and employees.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your company cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a business cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing an employee cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"[Our cookbook] was compiled of employees' and family members' favorite recipes. The cookbook was such a huge success that we completely sold out within six weeks. It truly goes to show that everyday cookbook in not about striving for brilliance, but about preparing good, wholesome, tasty meals…while at the same time raising money for a worthwhile community program."
Lincoln Electric System