The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your School's Performing Arts Cookbook
Across the nation, school drama clubs and theater departments are publishing their own cookbooks to raise funds for productions, equipment, events, contests, and special trips. A collection of recipes from your members and parents is also a fun and affordable way to celebrate accomplishments, preserve memories, and encourage group unity. No other fundraiser can do that!
Successful Sales & Perfect Keepsakes
Making a school drama club or theater department cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your theater department or drama club fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Your theater department or drama club cookbook offers a unique way to preserve history and nostalgia.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your drama club or theater department fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your group.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design a custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your theater and performing arts fundraising cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom theater department or drama club fundraising cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a fundraiser cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"Thank you. We have received many compliments on the quality of your [cook]book, and they are selling like hotcakes."
St. Mary's Central High School