The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your School Choir or Music Department Cookbook
Across the nation, school choirs and music departments are publishing their own cookbooks to raise thousands of dollars for activities, equipment, and special events. A collection of recipes from your group members and parents is also a fun, easy, and affordable way to celebrate accomplishments, preserve memories, and encourage group unity. No other fundraiser can do that!
Music to Your Ears!
Making a music department or school choir cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Your music department or school choir cookbook offers a unique way to preserve history and nostalgia.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your school choir or music department fundraiser cookbooks will capture the group's spirit and pride.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design a custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your music department cookbook with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing your cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing music department or school choir fundraising cookbooks fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"I have been in education for 27 years and have completed many fundraiser projects. This was absolutely by far the best fundraiser I have been involved with. The quality of the product helped us sell them so quickly. We were sold out within 10 days of receiving the order!"
Northeastern High School – CTE
Elizabeth City, NC