The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Catholic Cookbook
Across the nation, Catholic churches are publishing their own cookbooks to create lasting keepsakes or raise funds for worthy causes. A collection of recipes and remembrances from your members can preserve history, welcome new members, and create a renewed sense of unity within your church. Plus, church cookbooks are fun, affordable, and all members can participate.
Perfect Keepsake & Successful Sales
Selling your Catholic church cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your Catholic church fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support good fundraisers.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Catholic church cookbooks can be sold at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake for your members.
Many Catholic groups can benefit from a church fundraising cookbook:
- Catholic schools & foundations
- altar societies
- Catholic Daughters
- Catholic charity organizations
- mission projects
- outreach groups
- church libraries
- choirs and orchestras
- youth groups
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your Catholic church fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your congregation.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your Catholic church cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom Catholic church cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly publishing cookbook consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a Catholic church fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"We exceeded our original expectations and completely sold our first order…the cookbook received tremendous acceptance in our community, and we ordered an additional 200 books."
St. Hubert Catholic Church