FREE - Your Recipes on e-Book!
With EVERY cookbook you order, request a FREE e-Book version of your cookbook's recipes.
Normal Production Time
25-Day RUSH Service
- We offer a 25-Day RUSH service for orders within the continental USA.
- RUSH orders incur a 15% upcharge ($200 minimum) on the order total.
- We recommend sending your order and material to us via NEXT-DAY AIR. The U.S. Post Office and UPS ground delivery can take 5–10 days.
- Once your cookbook proof is ready, we will ship it or e-mail it to you. To stay on schedule, we need to have that proof back in our office by the date specified on your proof.
- Allow for shipping time after the books leave our plant.
- If you meet all conditions, and we fail to ship your cookbooks in 25 business days, you will not be billed for RUSH service.
- Christmas is our busiest season – many customers want their books in time for holiday sales. Please contact us for order deadlines.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of 25-Day RUSH orders we accept during peak seasons.
Shipping Your Cookbooks
- Morris Press Cookbooks helps defray shipping charges by giving you an additional 3% FREE books on every order. By selling these books, you’ll generate extra money to help cover freight expenses. All orders are shipped prepaid with shipping charges added to the invoice.
- Most orders are shipped via UPS ground. UPS will deliver to the door only.
- For large orders requiring truck lines, an additional fee may be charged for inside delivery and unloading of boxes, especially if a dock is not available. This fee is the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders require a street address; we cannot deliver to a post office box.
- Carriers give priority service to a business address; if it’s convenient, have your order shipped to your workplace.
- Allow 2–5 business days from the ship date for delivery on orders within the continental 48 states.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii will be shipped the most economical way. Allow 2–3 weeks.
- Faster delivery (air shipment) may be requested for an extra charge. You will be billed for the total freight charges.
Inspecting Your Order
- ALWAYS inspect ALL cartons carefully when they are delivered.
- All shipments are insured with the carrier. Any damage is the responsibility of the carrier, not Morris Press Cookbooks. We will help any way we can if a claim is necessary.
- Visible damage must be noted on the delivery receipt before signing and reported to the carrier immediately. You MUST SAVE both the damaged books and the carton(s) in which they were delivered for possible inspection by the carrier.
- Concealed damage must be reported to the carrier within 7 days of delivery.
- Defects in books, not due to shipping damage, must be reported to us within 90 days. We reserve the right to repair, replace, or credit defective books.