Due to weather conditions we will be closed Monday, January 16, 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Morris Press Cookbooks provides quality extras that turn a good cookbook into a great one! Enhance your cookbook with Recipes on e-book, practical Cooking Hints, and other features designed to add value, sales appeal, and a pinch of spice! For a quick review, see our Step 7 video.
- Selling ads can increase your profit substantially since the revenue generated will more than offset the extra charge.
- Placement will be in the back after the index.
- Advertising cannot be used on personal pages.
- Download our FREE Advertising Kit (PDF) with layout sheets and selling tips.
Recipe Pocket Envelopes
- Recipe Pocket Envelopes keep loose recipe cards and clippings organized and neat. One envelope will be placed in the back of each cookbook.
- Envelopes are an extra charge.
Full-Color Cooking Hints FREE
- 16 pages of Cooking Hints are included FREE upon request and will follow the index and mail-order page.
- Request Cooking Hints on the order form or in your account if using typensave®. Otherwise, they will not be included in your cookbook.
- Cooking Hints are preprinted and cannot be changed. All 16 pages must be included (no omissions).
- We also offer 8 pages of Helpful Hints printed on the backs
of dividers for a total of 24 FREE pages of cooking resources!
- Note: Cooking Hints are kosher.
Recipes on e-Book
- Receive a FREE e-Book version of your cookbook's recipes with EVERY cookbook you order. Download information will be printed on your title page.
- Request Recipes on e-Books on the order form or in your account if using typensave®.
- Recipes on e-Book enhance your cookbook, give buyers more for their money, and boost your sales!
- For a taste of how recipes will appear, download a FREE sample recipe e-Book.
- Note: Recipes on e-Book cannot be ordered or sold separately and are not available with press-ready cookbooks.
Recipes on e-Book Sample
Testimonial: Free Features
“The book would not be complete without them. People just raved about the different features.”
Watch the Video
Kathy Bello - Norristown, PA