- The minimum order is 100 cookbooks. See our price chart. If you want less than 100 cookbooks, visit our sister company, Simply Cookbooks™.
- We must receive a thoroughly completed Order Form (PDF) with signatures from the chairperson and alternate (co-chairperson). Also provide any custom material and artwork for the cover, dividers, and personal pages. Use our Checklist to Prepare Order (PDF) for assistance.
- Order plenty of books. Recipe contributors are built-in buyers and will be the first to buy, averaging 3 cookbooks each. Consider sales outside your organization and community when placing your order. Reprinting later will cost you more. The average reprint order is 300 cookbooks, so don’t underestimate!
- Orders are subject to a 10% overrun or underrun. This is a printing trade custom to compensate for spoilage that may occur during printing and manufacturing. You will only be invoiced for the number of books you receive, minus 3% FREE books.
- Upon receipt of your order, we will send a confirmation letter with your book number. We will contact you if we have questions.
- Foreign orders (APO, FPO, and USA territories) are not accepted unless proofs and orders are shipped to a U.S. address.
- Most organizations collect enough money to pay for their order in full within 37 days. However, we offer liberal credit terms to ensure you have time to sell your cookbooks.
- Prepayment is not required for recognized non-profit organizations, subject to our approval.
- Half the bill is due in 37 days from the invoice date. The balance is due 90 days from the invoice date. You have the entire 90-day period to pay with no interest or other charges.
- Individuals, families, and businesses must pay half of the cost at the time the order is submitted. The balance is due before books are shipped.
FREE Cookbook Proof
- We always give you the opportunity to look over your cookbook before it goes to press. If we typeset your recipes or you send press-ready material, you will receive a FREE hardcopy proof to review.
- If you use typensave®, you will be able to proof your entire cookbook online. If you submit a custom cover or divider set, you will receive a FREE color proof to review. A digital proof of personal and recipe pages will be sent to you for approval before your cookbook enters production.
- Additional proofs may be requested for an extra charge.
- Proofs will be sent to the chairperson's address unless otherwise indicated on the order form.
- Any errors overlooked in the proof that appear in the printed book will be considered customer errors and will only be corrected with reprints.
Late Submissions & Change Orders
- Late submissions are recipes or items added to an order before production begins. They are accepted without any additional charges.
- Production begins after orders are reviewed and checked in (about 3–5 days after receipt).
- Change orders are changes from your original order after production has begun. They include: changing recipe formats, adding, moving, or deleting content to recipes, personal pages, ads, photos, cover, dividers, color(s), or any other change from your original order form.
- Change orders increase the chance of mistakes, require a second proof, extend production time, and incur extra charges. At some stages of production, changes are not possible. See our Change Order and Corrections Pricing (PDF).
To avoid delays and extra charges, send ALL material with your order form and make firm decisions before submitting your order.
- Cookbook files are kept for 10 years.
- Errors may be corrected for no extra charge if a list of them is submitted with the reprint. Changes, additions, or deletions from the original text may be subject to an extra charge.
- Reprints are normally completed and shipped within 25–30 business days or less.
- Reorder as few as 100 cookbooks and take 25¢ off the current base price for the quantity ordered, plus any optional features.
- Contact us for a quote; complete and sign a Reprint Order Form (PDF).
Success Stories in the Media
Kathy Bello published a cookbook to share her love of cooking, laughing, and living. Kathy has dreamed of her own cooking show, so she's entered Oprah's "Your Own Show" contest.See More Success Stories