FREE Marketing Guide
- Our FREEMarketing Guide (PDF) provides helpful hints about cookbook pricing, sales, and promotions.
FREE Web Advertising
- Advertise your cookbook on our FREE web site, www.cookbooks4sale.com. Orders and payments will go directly to you.
- When you receive your books, sign in and follow the easy step-by-step instructions to complete your listing.
- Your cookbook will be listed by category, state, and organization to make it easy for buyers to find. You may keep your listing online for 1 year.
FREE Advance Sales Coupons
- FREE Advance Sales Coupons (PDF) allow you to presell books and collect money early.
FREE Gift Certificates
- Our Tradtional Gift Certificates (PDF) and Holiday Gift Certificates (PDF) allow you to presell books and collect money early.
- Use these FREE certificates if delivery cannot be completed by your fundraising event.
FREE News Release Forms
- News Release Forms (PDF) make it easy to publicize your cause and promote cookbook sales.
- Send these FREE forms to newspapers and/or radio and television stations.
FREE Promotional Posters
- Advertise your cookbook by hanging FREE full-color Promotional
in workplaces, grocery or retail
stores, banks, etc.
- More than 80% of all cookbook sales are due to word-of-mouth, so spread the word about your cookbook.
- Use the Internet to your advantage. Start by adding your cookbook to our FREE web site, www.cookbooks4sale.com. Then, post a link on your Facebook page and send an e-mail to all your friends and family to show them your cookbook and tell them how to order.
- Create a fun marketing video to generate excitement about your cookbook. Show it to your organization members and post it on your web site, YouTube, and/or Facebook. The ladies ministry at Madison Church of Christ sold nearly 3 times more books then they anticipated by using smart marketing strategies.
- Attractive and handy counter displays are available for an extra charge.
- The displays fit nicely on countertops and shelves.
- Your cookbook’s thickness and binding style will determine the number of books a display can hold.
Shipping Boxes & Envelopes
- Durable boxes and padded envelopes are available for an extra charge.
- Boxes allow you to ship orders of up to 3 cookbooks (depending on book size) to your customers.
- Padded envelopes hold one soft cover or one hardback book (not 3-Ring).