FREE - Your Recipes on e-Book!
With EVERY cookbook you order, request a FREE e-Book version of your cookbook's recipes.
- A FREE title page will be the first page of your cookbook.
- It will include your title, subtitle, and your organization's name and address.
- If your order includes your FREE recipes on e-Book, the title page will include instructions on how to download the recipes to an e-Reader.
Table of Contents
- A FREE table of contents will follow your personal pages and precede recipes.
- Only category titles, not subcategory titles, will appear.
- Include up to 4 FREE personal pages. For an extra charge, up to 12 extra personal pages may be added (for a total of 16).
- Include dedications, expressions of appreciation, acknowledgements, history, poems, photos, etc. Advertising is not allowed on personal pages.
- If you provide any copyrighted text, such as poetry, a signed Release Form (PDF) is required.
- Choose from 9 FREE artwork sets to embellish pages.
- Personal pages will be in the front of the book after the title page.
- If you submit recipes with typensave®, you will also be able to build your personal pages online.
- If we typeset your recipes, we will also typeset your personal pages. Please use our Personal Page Sheet (PDF) to submit your material. Do not exceed 320 words per page (equals 38 lines if filling entire page with text). Submit fewer words if page includes photos/artwork.
- If you send your recipe pages press-ready, please submit ALL pages press-ready, including the title page, index, table of contents, personal pages, and any other pages. For specifications, please use our Press-Ready Cookbook Pages Guidelines (PDF).
- Note: 1 page is 1 side of a sheet of paper. Blank pages must be included in the page count.
Category & Contributor Indexes
- A category index alphabetizes recipe titles within each category (and subcategory, if used). The names of contributors will be indexed alphabetically.
- Both indexes are FREE; however, the contributor index must be requested on the order form.
- Do not include any additional information (second name, title, etc.) on the same line as the contributor name. It affects our ability to create an accurate contributor index. If recipes have multiple contributor names, only the first name will appear in the index.
- If you choose recipe symbols, they will be included in the index next to recipe titles.
- Indexes will follow your recipe pages.
- A FREE mail-order page is a great way to make additional sales. This page is optional.
- It will list sales information for purchase of additional copies.
- The mail-order page will follow the indexes and precede Cooking Hints.