Morris Press Cookbooks guarantees to every fundraising organization using our cookbook program that cookbook sales will be sufficient to pay the printing bill. Our guarantee (PDF) only requires that the more cookbooks you order, the more recipe contributors you have.
Guarantee is subject to these conditions:
1. Your organization does not sell the books for less than we suggest.
2. A 100–200 book order will contain recipes from at least 50 different individuals.
3. A 201–500 book order will contain recipes from at least 150 different individuals.
4. A 501–1000 book order will contain recipes from at least 200 different individuals.
5. A 1001–1500 book order will contain recipes from at least 250 different individuals.
6. A 1501–2000 book order will contain recipes from at least 300 different individuals.
7. A 2001–4000 book order will contain recipes from at least 400 different individuals.
8. A 4001–5000 book order will contain recipes from at least 500 different individuals.
9. Recipe contributors must be adults (potential buyers), and their names must be printed with their recipes.
10. If there is a balance which cannot be paid, furnish proof to Morris Press Cookbooks that not enough cookbooks could be sold to pay for the order.
If these conditions are met and not enough cookbooks have been sold to pay the printing bill, the organization may return unsold books to Morris Press Cookbooks. In this event, all money collected from cookbook sales must be remitted to Morris Press Cookbooks. Authorization is required before returning any cookbooks
Scott Morris, President
Morris Press Cookbooks
- It is not mandatory to conform to the rules of our guarantee. Many
organizations publish cookbooks with any number of recipe contributors
and sell their books successfully. We know from experience that cookbooks
very well. That’s why we finance entire cookbook programs.
- Guarantee does not apply to reprints. Reprints are self-financing since they are purchased with proceeds from the original order.
It's easy to sell your cookbooks! Recipe contributors are built-in buyers, purchasing an average of 3 cookbooks each. Many others, including family, friends, and organization members will also be eager to own several copies.
Use our FREE sales tools for even greater success!