|Save even more!|
|Total Discount||=||up to
Benefits of typensave®
- Go to www.typensave.com and create a FREE account.
- You control your cookbook settings, including messages, deadlines, cookbook options, and more.
- All members, a select group, or one individual can log in to enter recipes.
- Recipe Collection Sheets (PDF) may be provided to members without Internet access. Simply collect them and enter recipes into your account.
- The chairperson should create the cover, personal pages, and divider set.
- Review and proof all parts of your cookbook online at any time and make
corrections before you submit your order online. We do not edit any text. You will receive a FREE proof to review for approval.
To learn more about typensave®, register for our webinar, typensave® - Gather Recipes Fast & Create Entire Cookbook.
- Our base price includes FREE typesetting of recipes into your chosen recipe format.
- Call for our FREE Starter Kit, which will include Recipe Collection Sheets and Recipe Category Envelopes. If you are in a hurry, print Recipe Collection Sheets (PDF) and Recipe Category Sheets (PDF). Find all Starter Kit material at our Download Center.
- Distribute the Recipe Collection Sheets to your members and begin collecting recipes. Instructions are printed on the sheets.
- Review submitted recipes for errors, contributor information, correct abbreviations, and non-recipe content. After you edit recipes, sort into categories and subcategories.
- If you plan to use a custom divider set, any category titles can be used and in any order.
If you plan to use one of our full-color stock divider sets, you must use our standard category titles in this order:Appetizers & Beverages
Soups & Salads
Vegetables & Side Dishes
Breads & Rolls
Cookies & Candy
This & That
- Send all recipes with your order. Late submissions are accepted before production begins but will cause delays.
- We will typeset recipes in your chosen recipe format; pages will be proofed by us. You will also receive a FREE proof – our combined efforts will ensure an accurate, quality product. Any errors we make are
corrected FREE. Changes from originally submitted material are subject to a charge.
- Production time is 35–45 business days.
- If you want freedom to design your pages, send them press-ready.
- Press-ready pages are pages already typeset using the proper margins, page size, and artwork specifications. No extra typesetting or alterations are needed. The quality of the printed work is determined by the quality of the material submitted.
- Press-ready cookbooks are priced by the page count. Our recipe formats average 3 recipes per page, so if you only place 1-2 recipes per page, it will cost you more.
- For specifications on how to furnish material, print Press-Ready Cookbook Pages Guidelines (PDF). For pricing and an order form, print our Press-Ready Order Form (PDF).
- We require a PDF, as this will provide the highest print quality. We want your pages to look as good as possible! Use our PDF Creator.
- If you use this option, all cookbook pages (title page, index, personal pages, etc.) must be press-ready. A FREE proof will be sent to you for your approval. Corrections or changes will be subject to a charge.
- Production time is 25–30 business days.
Digital press-ready pages must be converted into a PDF format. Use our FREE PDF Creator to convert your press-ready files.
Success Stories in the Media
Kathy Bello published a cookbook to share her love of cooking, laughing, and living. Kathy has dreamed of her own cooking show, so she's entered Oprah's "Your Own Show" contest.See More Success Stories