- Our base price includes FREE typesetting of recipes into your chosen recipe format.
- Call for our FREE Starter Material, which will include Recipe Collection Sheets and Recipe Category Envelopes. If you are in a hurry, print Recipe Collection Sheets (PDF) and Recipe Category Sheets (PDF). Find all other Starter Material in our Download Center.
- Distribute the Recipe Collection Sheets to your members and begin collecting recipes. Instructions are printed on the sheets.
- Review submitted recipes for errors, contributor information, correct abbreviations, and non-recipe content. After you edit recipes, sort into categories and subcategories.
- If you plan to use a custom divider set, any category titles can be used and in any order.
If you plan to use one of our full-color stock divider sets, you must use our standard category titles in this order:Appetizers & Beverages
Soups & Salads
Vegetables & Side Dishes
Breads & Rolls
Cookies & Candy
This & That
- If you want the freedom to design your pages, send them press-ready.
- Press-ready pages are pages already typeset using the proper page size, margins, and artwork specifications. No extra typesetting or alterations are needed. The quality of the printed work is determined by the quality of the material submitted.
- Press-ready cookbooks are priced by the page count. Our recipe formats average 3 recipes per page, so if you only place 1-2 recipes per page, it will cost you more.
- For specifications on how to furnish material, print Press-Ready Cookbook Pages Guidelines (PDF). For pricing and an order form, print our Press-Ready Order Form (PDF).
- We require a PDF, as this will provide the highest print quality. We want your pages to look as good as possible! Use our File Uploader to submit your files.
- All cookbook pages must be press-ready (title page, index, personal pages, etc.). A FREE proof will be sent to you for your approval. Corrections or changes will be subject to a charge.
- Production time is 20-25 business days (4-5 weeks).
Success Stories in the Media
Kathy Bello published a cookbook to share her love of cooking, laughing, and living. Kathy has dreamed of her own cooking show, so she's entered Oprah's "Your Own Show" contest.See More Success Stories