Publish a School Cookbook
Schools are publishing their own fundraising cookbooks to raise thousands of dollars for events, equipment, and special projects. Preserving recipes and history with school cookbooks also creates a lasting keepsake and can renew a sense of unity and pride within your school. No other school fundraising project can do that!
#1 School Fundraiser
Selling your school cookbook is easy. Our 80 years of expertise and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your school fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons cookbooks are so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong in a steady or slow economy because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to support a good school fundraiser.
- School cookbooks sell for 2–4 times their cost, so it's easy to raise $500–$50,000.
- Ideal for Pre–K through high school and for school groups, such as PTOs, PTAs, boosters, cheerleaders, band, etc.
- Cookbooks offer a unique way to support your school while preserving history and school nostalgia.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your school cookbooks will capture the spirit of your school.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom school cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a school fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…we would like to say 'Thank You' for our great looking school cookbooks! We can't believe how easy and fast the complete process was. Your staff took extra time to make sure our order was processed to our expectations. Thanks again for our best fundraiser yet!"
Freedom Elementary School PTA