Cookbook Fundraisers Are Successful
Making a fundraising cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 81 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Fundraising cookbooks can be sold at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your fundraising cookbooks will capture the spirit of your cause.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles.
- Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your fundraiser cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a fundraising cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.