Succeed with a Cookbook Fundraiser
Across the nation, groups are earning huge profits with cookbook fundraisers. Any type of organization, large or small, can succeed with a cookbook fundraiser. Community members, friends, family, and more will be eager to buy your one-of-a-kind fundraising cookbook to support your worthy cause!
Cookbook Fundraisers Are Successful
Selling your fundraising cookbook is easy. Our 81 years of expertise and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons cookbooks are so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong in a steady or slow economy. In fact, the AP reports a growing cookbook market.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support good causes.
- Cookbooks sell for 2–4 times their cost, so raising $500–$50,000 is easy.
- Thousands of organizations have published a fundraising cookbook. We can help you too!
We Help You Every Step of the Way
It's easy to make fundraising cookbooks unique to capture the spirit of your cause.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles.
- Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Add personal pages with your group's information and photos.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom fundraising cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make your fundraising cookbook project affordable, highly profitable, and enjoyable.
"…we sold enough books the first 24 hours to pay for the entire order…[the cookbook] has been so well received that we are still trying to catch our breath. Thank you for such a wonderful product…we are thrilled."
Mary Jo Lefler