With EVERY cookbook you order, request a FREE e-Book version of your cookbook's recipes.
Publish Your Club Cookbook
Across the nation, youth clubs, Master Gardener groups, and other extension groups and clubs are publishing custom cookbooks to raise funds for worthy causes. Preserving recipes and history with club cookbooks also creates a lasting keepsake and can renew a sense of unity within your club. No other fundraiser can do that!
Selling your club cookbook is easy. Our 80 years of expertise and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your club fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons club cookbooks are so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong in a steady or slow economy because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Club cookbooks sell for 2–4 times their cost, so raising $500–$50,000 is easy.
- A cookbook is ideal for clubs, such as FFA, 4-H, FCCLA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, homemaker clubs, county extension groups, and garden clubs.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your club cookbooks will capture the spirit of your members.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles.
- Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Add personal pages with your club information and photos.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing custom club cookbooks is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing your club fundraising cookbook project fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…The members of this organization were pleased with the quality and content of this book. It has been a tremendous success, and we were so happy that Morris Cookbooks did such a fine job."
Martha E. Diamond
The Woman's Club of Bethesda, Inc.