The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Wedding Cookbook
Across the nation, brides and grooms are creating one-of-a-kind wedding favors by publishing custom wedding cookbooks. Custom bridal cookbooks are an affordable and unique way to commemorate your special day. Plus, a wedding cookbook with recipes from friends and family of the bride and groom is a great way to symbolize the joining of two families. No other wedding favor or gift can do that!
Say “I Do” to the Perfect Wedding Favor
Making wedding cookbooks is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer will ensure your wedding cookbooks are a huge success!
- Provide bridal cookbooks as unique wedding favors or gifts – guests and bridal party members will use them over and over.
- Include stories, pictures, and recipes from friends and family to personalize your wedding favor cookbook.
- Create a new family heirloom cookbook and make your guests feel special when you include their recipes.
- Preserve and share cherished recipes for years to come.
Making Wedding Cookbooks is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your bridal cookbooks will capture the memories and spirit of your wedding.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your wedding cookbook with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a wedding favor cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goal is simple: to make your wedding day highly memorable with custom keepsake wedding cookbooks.
“Thank you so much for our beautiful cookbooks – they came out looking great! We used them as wedding favors…the manager at our venue thought they were the most unique favor he’s ever seen, and our guests loved them too!”
Jason Stahl & Theresa Gambacorta