The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Realtor Cookbook
Across the nation, realtors are publishing their own cookbooks as a unique gift for new and prospective home buyers. Cookbooks can also be used to raise funds for charitable causes, resulting in positive PR for your business. A cookbook project is a fun way to unite employees and clients. Plus, your realtor cookbook will be a lasting keepsake that leaves a great impression. Few promotional items can do that!
Perfect Keepsake & Promotional Tool!
Stand out from the competition with a custom cookbook. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer will ensure your realtor cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why cookbooks are so successful include:
- Realtor cookbooks serve as affordable gifts to thank clients while promoting your business.
- For fundraising, recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to support a good cause. Sell realtor cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily earn $500–$50,000.
- Cookbook are great promotional items because more people cook at home.
Making a Realtor Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your realtor cookbooks will capture the spirit of your business.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your realty cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a realty cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a realty cookbook project fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…I couldn't be happier. Your service is absolutely outstanding! Our order was received earlier than I expected. I am more than satisfied…I will certainly recommend your company."