The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your PTA or PTO Cookbook
Across the nation, school PTOs and PTAs are publishing their own fundraising cookbooks to raise funds for events, equipment, and special projects. Preserving recipes and history with school PTO cookbooks also creates a lasting keepsake and can renew a sense of unity and pride within your school. No other fundraiser can do that!
Successful Sales & Perfect Keepsake
Selling your PTO or PTA cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your PTA or PTO fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell PTO or PTA fundraising cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- PTO fundraiser cookbooks serve as keepsakes that preserve school history, records, and nostalgia.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your PTO or PTA cookbooks will capture the spirit of your school.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your PTA cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom PTO cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a PTA fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…this project turned out so wonderful…Your company is great to work with, your Cookbook Kit is extremely easy to comprehend, and your staff [is] kind and courteous…Thank you!"
Salem Jr. High PTO