#1 Way to Succeed
Many two-year and post-secondary schools have published their own fundraising cookbooks. A cookbook fundraiser is perfect for a junior college, community college, tech school, or vocational school. A cookbook fundraiser is also great for a special academic education school, such as a school for the deaf, blind, or disabled, a therapy school, or special education school.
Making a junior college cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our
86 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your college fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell community college cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Ideal for alumni associations, auxiliaries, foundations, and student clubs and organizations looking for a successful fundraiser.
- Community college cookbooks offer a unique way to promote your tech and vocational programs while generating positive PR in your community.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your junior college fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your faculty, students, and alumni.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a junior college cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing your college fundraising cookbook project fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"The entire process was so smooth and worked so well for us. We were truly delighted with the appearance and content of our classy [book]. It was a snap to sell 400 copies."
N. Orange County Regional Occupational Prog.