The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Jewish Cookbook
Across the nation, synagogues and Jewish communities, sisterhoods, centers, schools, hospitals, businesses, organizations, and more are publishing custom cookbooks. Organization and synagogue cookbooks are effective fundraising items, allowing you to raise thousands of dollars. Kosher cookbooks also make unique keepsakes – perfect for anniversaries and other special events.
Perfect Keepsake & Successful Sales
Selling your Jewish organization or synagogue cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your Jewish fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell Jewish cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Sell your group or synagogue fundraiser cookbook at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake that will be cherished by many.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your synagogue or Jewish cookbooks will capture the spirit of your members.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your Jewish fundraiser cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing kosher recipes in a custom Jewish cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a Jewish fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…thank you for making our cookbook a huge success. We have received nothing but positive comments…This project was truly a wonderful way to honor our Center’s 100 year history…we will all treasure the cookbook for many years to come."
Roberta Meyer & Sherry Mallner
Sisterhood of The Morristown Jewish Center