The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Hospice Cookbook
Across the nation, hospice centers, home hospice care, and other care service groups are publishing fundraising cookbooks to raise funds for special projects and commemorate anniversaries or events. Include favorite recipes from your staff, community members, families, and friends. Your hospice fundraiser cookbooks will also become a cherished memento for all who participate!
Perfect Keepsake & Healthy Sales
Selling your hospice center cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise in cookbook printing and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your home hospice care fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell hospice center fundraising cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Home hospice care cookbooks can be sold at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake.
Making A Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your hospice center cookbooks will capture the spirit of your care service group, hospice center, or home hospice care group.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your hospice center cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, a hospice center cookbook fundraiser is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a hospice center fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…we sold enough books the first 24 hours to pay for the entire order…[the cookbook] has been so well received that we are still trying to catch our breath. Thank you for such a wonderful product…we are thrilled." Mary Jo Lefler