The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Health & Social Services Cookbook
Across the nation, public health and social service departments are publishing their own cookbooks to raise funds for worthy causes and create lasting keepsakes. A collection of recipes can also encourage a healthy lifestyle, preserve history, and promote your services. No other fundraiser can do that!
Serving Up Success
Many city, county, and state public health departments, as well as health support services, health clinics, and Boards of Health have used a cookbook fundraiser. Social service programs are also publishing cookbooks, such as: food banks, shelters and protective services, mentoring programs, WIC, Red Cross, Make A Wish, Mosaic, Salvation Army, Easter Seals, Goodwill, MADD, Special Olympics, United Way, Volunteers of America, community action services, and ministries and programs for veterans, disabled or handicapped, children, senior citizens, ethnic groups, and more.
Making a health and social services fundraising cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your social services fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell health and social services cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- With our low prices, cookbooks make unique and affordable keepsakes for recipients of your programs.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your social services and public health fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your employees, volunteers, and program recipients.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your health and social service cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a social services and public health cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a social services fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable!
"Thank you Morris Press for allowing us to have such a successful fundraising project! Our cookbook fundraiser has been insanely successful for our small organization and has been our biggest financial success to date!"
Beaufort County Dept. of Social Services