The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Succeed with a Cookbook Fundraiser
Across the nation, groups are earning huge profits with cookbook fundraisers. Any type of organization, large or small, can succeed with a cookbook fundraiser. Community members, friends, family, and more will be eager to buy your one-of-a-kind fundraising cookbook to support your worthy cause!
Cookbook Fundraisers Are Successful
Making a fundraising cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Fundraising cookbooks can be sold at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to make your own cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your fundraising cookbooks will capture the spirit of your cause.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your fundraiser cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a fundraising cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable. Don't just take our word for why we are #1 out of the nations' cookbook fundraising companies.
"…we sold enough books the first 24 hours to pay for the entire order…[the cookbook] has been so well received that we are still trying to catch our breath. Thank you for such a wonderful product…we are thrilled."
Mary Jo Lefler