The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Own
Food Festival Cookbook
Across the nation, event organizers, cooking schools, and communities are publishing custom cookbooks to promote their festivals, create fun souvenirs, raise additional revenue, and support charitable causes. A festival cookbook can also commemorate an event or anniversary while preserving local history, attractions, and cuisine. No other fundraiser or keepsake can do that!
Let's Get Cooking!
Selling your festival cookbook is easy. Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while community members, friends, and visitors will also be eager to own several copies. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your food festival cookbooks are a huge success! Cookbook benefits are far reaching:
- Promote your festival and provide visitors with a fun keepsake.
- Raise funds to benefit community events, programs, or causes.
- Preserve local traditions, cuisine, and history with photos and stories.
- Food festival cookbooks sell for 2–4 times their cost so you can easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Keep the profits or create favorable PR by donating funds to a local charity.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your food festival cookbooks will capture the spirit of your event and community.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your food festival cookbook with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom festival cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing food festival cookbooks fun, rewarding, and profitable!
“The sale of our cookbook…was an immediate and resounding success. We were delighted with the profit…and equally pleased with the quality of the product. The cookbooks made a notable contribution to our bicentennial recognition.” Rex Davis
City of San Bernardino, CA