The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Firefighter Cookbook
Fire departments are publishing their own cookbooks to raise thousands of dollars for equipment, education, and special events. Preserving recipes and history with a cookbook creates a lasting keepsake and can renew a sense of unity and pride within your fire department. No other fundraising project can do that!
Red Hot Success!
Making a fire department cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your fire department fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others will buy a firefighter cookbook to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell fire department cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Fire department cookbooks are the perfect way to commemorate anniversaries or community events.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your fire department fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your firefighters, volunteers, and auxiliary.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your firefighter cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a fire department cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a fire department fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"Thank you so much for the fine service you have given us. Our cookbook is selling very well. We've had many positive comments…we couldn't be happier with the entire process. [From] start to finish, you met our every need."
Newton Firefighters' Auxiliary