The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Farm Bureau Cookbook
Across the nation, Farm Bureaus are publishing custom cookbooks to raise funds for scholarships, training, and other programs. Farm Bureau cookbooks also make lasting keepsakes to commemorate anniversaries and events. They're ideal to renew a sense of unity among members and the community. No other fundraiser can do that!
Plant the Seed for Success!
Selling a Farm Bureau cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your Farm Bureau fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell Farm Bureau fundraising cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- A cookbook project is ideal for Women’s Committees, FFA, Young Farmers & Ranchers, and other ag groups.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your Farm Bureau fundraiser cookbook will capture the spirit of your Bureau.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your Farm Bureau fundraiser cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing custom Farm Bureau cookbooks is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a Farm Bureau fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…we sold enough books the first 24 hours to pay for the entire order…[the cookbook] has been so well received that we are still trying to catch our breath. Thank you for such a wonderful product…we are thrilled."
Mary Jo Lefler