The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Episcopal Cookbook
Across the nation, Episcopal churches are publishing their own cookbooks to create lasting keepsakes or raise funds for worthy causes. A collection of recipes and remembrances from your members can preserve history, welcome new members, and create a renewed sense of unity within your church. Plus, church cookbooks are fun, affordable, and all members can participate.
Perfect Keepsake & Successful Sales
Selling your Episcopal church cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your Episcopal church fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support good fundraisers.
- Sell cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Episcopal church cookbooks can be sold at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake for your members.
Many church groups can benefit from an Episcopal church fundraising cookbook:
- women’s ministries
- preschools & daycares
- mission projects
- outreach ministries
- church libraries
- choirs & worship teams
- youth groups
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your Episcopal church fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your congregation.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your Episcopal church cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom Episcopal church cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing an Episcopal church fundraiser cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…our cookbook sales have been a huge success…We have had so many compliments on our cookbook and are appreciative of the quality of work by your company."
St. David's Episcopal Church