The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Culinary School Cookbook
Culinary arts schools across the nation are publishing their own cookbooks to raise funds for events, equipment, and scholarships. Preserving recipes and history with a culinary program cookbook can renew a sense of unity and pride within your school and create a lasting keepsake. No other fundraiser can do that!
Cooking Up Sales!
Selling your culinary school cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your culinary cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because people like cookbooks.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell culinary school cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Cookbooks are fun keepsakes that generate positive PR for your culinary arts program.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your culinary school fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your cooking school.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your culinary school cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom culinary academy cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a culinary school fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…we sold enough books the first 24 hours to pay for the entire order…[the cookbook] has been so well received that we are still trying to catch our breath. Thank you for such a wonderful product…we are thrilled."
Mary Jo Lefler