The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your University
Or College Cookbook
Across the nation, colleges and universities are publishing their own campus cookbooks to create keepsakes and raise funds for scholarships, charitable causes, activities, and projects. Cookbooks are one of the most successful college fundraising ideas. Preserving recipes and history with a college cookbook can renew a sense of unity and pride within your school while generating vital funds. No other fundraiser can do that!
#1 Way to Succeed
Selling your university cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your college fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to benefit a good fundraiser.
- Sell university fundraising cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- College cookbooks are ideal for sororities, fraternities, Moms Clubs, Mothers Clubs, alumni associations, auxiliaries, foundations, and other campus clubs and organizations looking for a successful fundraiser.
- Cookbooks offer a unique way to promote your college while generating great PR in your community.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your university fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your campus.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Add personal pages with your college information and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a college cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a college fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"Everyone has been very complimentary about the quality of the product. …I will highly recommend you to anyone who asks and hope that you will continue your tradition of excellent customer service."
David M. Bynog
Assistant Acquisitions Librarian