The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Community Cookbook
Across the nation, communities, chambers of commerce, tourist attractions, and area businesses are publishing custom community cookbooks to raise funds for local causes, promote their communities, commemorate special events, and create lasting keepsakes and souvenirs. Community cookbooks also preserve history and promote community involvement. No other fundraiser can do that!
Perfect Keepsake & Successful Sales
Making a community or chamber of commerce cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your community fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell community cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Ideal for centennials, festivals, tourist attractions, and many other events or locations.
- Cookbooks are the perfect way to commemorate events while generating positive PR for your community.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your community cookbooks will capture the spirit of your community.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your community cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing community or chamber of commerce cookbooks is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a community cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"[Our cookbook] is selling like hot cakes! What a wonderful way to remember old friends and others from our community and also to find out the 100 year history of our town."
Mobridge Centennial Committee