The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Beauty Salon Cookbook
Across the nation, beauty salons, spas, and boutiques are publishing custom cookbooks to raise funds for worthy causes. A cookbook project is a fun and worthwhile way to unite your employees and customers. Your cookbooks will serve as lasting keepsakes for all who participate. Beauty salon and spa cookbooks also make an ideal gift to thank loyal customers.
Perfect Keepsake & Successful Sales
Making a beauty boutique cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer will ensure your spa fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell beauty salon cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Boutique cookbooks also serve as affordable gifts to thank loyal customers while promoting your business.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your spa fundraiser cookbook will capture the spirit of your staff and customers.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your beauty salon cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a boutique cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a beauty salon cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"…I couldn't be happier. Your service is absolutely outstanding! Our order was received earlier than I expected. I am more than satisfied…I will certainly recommend your company." Wanda Dybas