The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a Bank Cookbook
Across the nation, banks are publishing custom cookbooks to raise funds for charitable causes. A bank fundraising cookbook project is a fun and worthwhile way to unite your employees and customers. Your cookbooks can also promote your bank and serve as lasting keepsakes for all who participate. No other fundraiser can do that!
Bank On Success!
Selling your bank cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer will ensure your bank fundraiser cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell bank cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Bank cookbooks can also serve as affordable gifts to thank patrons while promoting your bank.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your bank fundraiser cookbook will capture the spirit of your staff and customers.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design a custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your bank cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom bank cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing your bank fundraising cookbooks fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"It was a privilege to work with Morris Press…to provide a quality product all while giving back to a local, non-profit organization."