The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish an Association Cookbook
Across the nation, associations, organizations, societies, communities, and businesses are publishing custom cookbooks to raise thousands of dollars for worthy causes. Preserving recipes and history with an association cookbook also creates a lasting keepsake and promotes your association and services. No other fundraiser can do that!
Sales Success & Perfect Keepsakes
Many foundations and associations have published their own fundraising cookbooks. Those groups include: health associations such as Autism support groups, American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, Alzheimer's Association, and nurses associations; community, condo, neighborhood, homeowners, and home builders associations such as Associated General Contractors, utility contractors, National Electrical Contractor, and realtor associations; sheriff, police, and fire department associations; professional associations such as law, dental, and insurance; educational and teacher associations; religious associations such as United Jewish Council, Catholic Guardians Society, Christian associations, and Salvation Army; and cattlemen's associations, sportsman clubs, little league associations, and veteran associations.
Making an association or society cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your foundation cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a fundraising cookbook is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support good fundraisers.
- Sell association and society cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Sell your association cookbooks at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your custom association fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your members and community.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your association cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing an association cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our company goals are simple: to make publishing your association fundraising cookbook project fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"Thank you again for the beautiful cover, prompt publication, and professional service…not only have we sold the entire first order, we are in the process of placing our second order." Monika W. Griner
Colquitt County School Nutrition Association