The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish Your Arts & Theater Cookbook
Across the nation, art museums and guilds, performing arts centers, and community theaters are publishing custom cookbooks to raise funds for production costs and special events. Preserving recipes and history with a theater and arts cookbook also creates a lasting keepsake and renews a sense of unity among volunteers, participants, and community members. No other fundraiser can do that!
Successful Sales & Perfect Keepsakes
Selling theater and arts cookbooks is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your arts and theater fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Sell theater and arts fundraising cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Performing arts and theater cookbooks can be sold at cost for an affordable gift to thank supporters or as excellent gift shop items.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your arts and theater fundraiser cookbooks will capture the spirit of your art museum, art guild, performing arts center, ballet, community theater, or group.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your theater and arts fundraising cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom arts and community theater fundraising cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a theater and arts fundraiser cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"Thank you a thousand times to all of your staff for the efficient and professional work which went into production of our recipe book. We are getting wonderful feedback from people who have purchased a book."
El Morro Area Arts Council