The Nation's #1 Cookbook Publisher
Publish a YMCA Cookbook
Across the nation, YMCAs and YWCAs are publishing their own cookbooks to raise funds while promoting a healthy lifestyle. A cookbook project is a fun and worthwhile way to engage and unite your staff, volunteers, supporters, and members. Your YMCA or YWCA fundraiser cookbook can also serve as a great promotional item and a lasting keepsake. No other fundraiser can do that!
Success Is No Sweat!
Making a YMCA cookbook or YWCA cookbook is easy. Our 90 years of expertise as a cookbook printer and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your YWCA or YMCA fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support good fundraisers.
- Sell YMCA cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- YMCA cookbooks also serve as affordable gifts to thank supporters while promoting your YMCA or YWCA.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your YWCA or YMCA cookbooks will capture the spirit of your staff, members, and volunteers.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles. Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your YMCA or YWCA cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
- Add FREE features included in our base prices. Other options are also available.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing YMCA or YWCA cookbooks is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing a YMCA or YWCA fundraising cookbook fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"I couldn't be happier. Your service is absolutely outstanding! Our order was received earlier than I expected. I am more than satisfied…I will certainly recommend your company."