Raise $500 – $50,000 or More!
Cookbooks are the perfect fundraiser. Imagine earning 2–4 times the cost of your cookbook. Thousands of groups and organizations have easily made huge profits with a cookbook fundraiser.
Cookbooks Preserve Memories
Cookbooks preserve your family's favorite dishes. They're the perfect keepsake and will create new memories for generations to come! Learn how easy it is to make your own family cookbook.
Morris Press Cookbooks is on The Balancing Act Airing on Lifetime for National Cookbook Month!
We are thrilled to announce that Morris Press Cookbooks has appeared on The Balancing Act airing on Lifetime to discuss how easy it is to create your very own keepsake or community cookbook.
This was a great opportunity for us to share our expertise and passion for helping people create cookbooks that will be cherished for years to come. We're excited to connect with viewers of The Balancing Act and help them make their cookbook dreams a reality.
Tune in to The Balancing Act airing on Lifetime during National Cookbook Month to learn more. The interview has aired October 23rd and will air again on October 31st at 7:30 AM (ET/PT).
What Do Our Customers Think?
Online Recipes vs. Custom Cookbooks
Which is Better?
- Have to scroll through ads and pop-ups making it almost impossible to find the ingredients and instructions.
- May not be able to find the same recipe the next time you search for it.
- Recipes are generally under-seasoned to appeal to broad audiences.
- Photos may be misleading and rarely reflect the outcome.
- Recipes are in a single easy to read format. Just open to the earmarked page or reference the convenient index.
- Always available in a collection of recipes compiled by people you know.
- Personal favorites that you can't find on the internet submitted by real people in real kitchens.
- Recipes are tried and tested, often passed down for generations.
Full-Color Press-Ready Pages
Look Who's Publishing
“This has been a most profitable project for our group. We use the money to support our mission projects, local, national, and worldwide.”
Total Sales: $22,720
All the Ingredients for Success!®
Let us help you with your keepsake or fundraising cookbook project.
Morris Press Cookbooks is the nation's largest cookbook publisher and cookbook fundraiser. Cookbook self-publishing is our specialty, and since 1933, we have printed millions of fundraising, keepsake, and promotional cookbooks for churches, schools, organizations, families, and businesses across the USA. Our simple step-by-step instructions, downloadable tools, online cookbook builder, and options will help you create quality custom cookbooks that are affordable and highly profitable. Plus our FREE Cookbook Kit has simple directions and base prices that include many FREE features. Other cookbook publishing companies simply don’t measure up!