Publish an Organization Cookbook
Across the nation, organizations, foundations, charities, clubs, and non-profit groups are publishing custom cookbooks to raise thousands of dollars for worthy causes. Preserving recipes and history with an organization fundraising cookbook also creates a lasting keepsake and can renew a sense of unity among your members and community. No other fundraiser can do that!
Fundraiser Cookbooks Make Perfect Keepsakes
Many service organizations, nonprofit organizations, health care associations, clubs, and communities have published their own fundraising cookbooks. Those groups include: women's service leagues, PEO, Order of the Eastern Star, car clubs, MOPS, Relay for Life, sororities, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, quilting guilds, conservation groups, granges, car clubs, motorcycle clubs, Little Leagues, alumni associations, athletic departments, tailgating groups, cemetery associations, RV parks, utility companies, Habitat for Humanity, protective services, homeless services, Meals on Wheels, food banks, Special Olympics, Children's Miracle Network, March of Dimes, Salvation Army, and community events such as county fairs, state fairs, town centennials, town festivals, and farmer's markets.
Selling your community and organization fundraising cookbook is easy. Our 80 years of expertise and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your organization fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons fundraising cookbooks are so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong in a steady or slow economy because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support good fundraisers.
- Sell organization and community cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Cookbooks also make affordable gifts that promote your charity, services, or cause.
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your custom organization cookbooks will capture the spirit of your members and community.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles.
- Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your organization cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom organization cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook consultants are always ready to assist you. Our company goals are simple: to make your organization fundraising cookbooks fun, rewarding, and profitable!