With EVERY cookbook you order, request a FREE e-Book version of your cookbook's recipes.
Publish Your University
Or College Cookbook
Across the nation, colleges and universities are publishing their own campus cookbooks to create keepsakes and raise funds for scholarships, charitable causes, activities, and projects. Cookbooks are one of the most successful college fundraising ideas. Preserving recipes and history with a college cookbook can renew a sense of unity and pride within your school while generating vital funds. No other fundraiser can do that!
#1 Way to Succeed
Selling your university cookbook is easy. Our 80 years of expertise in cookbook printing and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your college fundraising cookbooks are a huge success! A few reasons cookbooks are so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong in a steady or slow economy. In fact, the AP reports a growing cookbook market.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while others buy if proceeds benefit a good cause.
- Sell university fundraising cookbooks for 2–4 times their cost to easily raise $500–$50,000.
- Ideal for sororities, fraternities, Moms Clubs, Mothers Clubs, alumni associations, auxiliaries, foundations, and other campus clubs and organizations looking for a successful fundraiser.
- Cookbooks offer a unique way to promote your college while generating great PR in your community.
We Help You Every Step of the Way
It's easy to make college cookbooks unique to capture the spirit of your campus.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom college cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook printing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make your college fundraising cookbook project affordable, highly profitable, and enjoyable.
"Everyone has been very complimentary about the quality of the product. …I will highly recommend you to anyone who asks and hope that you will continue your tradition of excellent customer service."
David M. Bynog
Assistant Acquisitions Librarian