Publish a Church Cookbook
Across the nation, churches are publishing their own cookbooks to create lasting keepsakes or raise funds for worthy causes. A collection of recipes and remembrances from your congregation can preserve history, welcome new members, and create a strong sense of unity within your church. Plus, church fundraiser cookbooks are fun, affordable, and all members can participate.
Church Fundraisers & Perfect Keepsakes
Selling your church cookbook is easy. Unlike other cookbook publishers, our 80 years of expertise and No-Risk Guarantee will ensure your church fundraisers are a huge success! A few reasons why a cookbook fundraiser is so successful include:
- Cookbook sales remain strong in a steady or slow economy because more people cook at home.
- Recipe contributors create built-in buyers, while many others buy to support a good fundraiser.
- Church cookbooks sell for 2–4 times their cost, so raising $500–$50,000 is easy.
- Sell church cookbooks at cost for an affordable and lasting keepsake for your congregation.
Many church groups can benefit from a church fundraising cookbook:
- women’s ministries
- preschools & daycares
- mission projects
- outreach ministries
- choirs & worship teams
- youth groups
Making a Cookbook is Easy!
Learning how to publish a cookbook is a piece of cake with our 8 easy steps. Your church cookbook will capture the spirit of your congregation.
- Use one of 3 ways to submit recipes.
- Choose from 3 cover styles.
- Design your own custom cover or use a FREE full-color stock design.
- Create custom dividers or choose from FREE full-color stock designs.
- Customize your church cookbooks with personal pages and photos.
With Morris Press Cookbooks, publishing a custom church cookbook is fun and easy. Friendly cookbook publishing consultants are always ready to assist you. Our goals are simple: to make publishing your church fundraising cookbooks fun, rewarding, and highly profitable.
"We have really enjoyed being able to reach into our community with the proceeds from the sale of our cookbooks. Thank you for your guidance and help in making it happen."
Goshen Community Church